Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Flowers

My first week off orientation & I volunteered to work an extra day--don't know what I was thinking--LOL!  So stressful without someone right there to answer questions, but I know I have to do it.  Co-workers have been supportive & helpful by phone.  I have tomorrow off & it's supposed to be sunny, so we're spending the day at the lake--always so relaxing.
I was able to finish up my card for this week's ODBD Shining The Light Challenge HERE to make a summer themed creation.  Flowers are a big part of summer so I used ODBD Don't Worry set.  The flower is stamped in Distress Inks worn lipstick, peacock feathers & shaded lilac.  The stamp is spritzed & stamped on watercolor paper first & second generation.  The embossed bg is by Darice.  The panels are all mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is stamped in Memento Gray Flannel & the piece is attached so that the center is slightly raised.  Thank you for stopping by.  Wishing you a great week.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, and such a clever design using the gems as the flower centers and to accentuate the scripture. Lovely work!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trio of pretty panels, Greta! Perfect colors for a summer card! Have fun at the lake tomorrow - sounds heavenly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant looking Greta. Love the water-coloured look is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love that watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Enjoy your outing at the lake today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greta, your cards are beautiful! I've been looking around your blog, and am putting you in my sidebar so all my visitors as well as myself will be able to see your beautiful cards whenever you update!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful depth with the combination of first and second generation stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty Greta!! Love the different colored stamped flowers, your added bow and all the clean white. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful Greta! I love the paneled design and that white bow is ridiculously perfect!! Hope your day on the lake was a wonderful one! My hubby and I plan to boat with our friends tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so lovely, greta!! i really like how you double stamped the image.. very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.