Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Flowers

The Craft's Meow has invited customers to play along with the Summer Blog Hop.  I have a few of their stamp sets & would love some more, so made this card using the popular set called Flower Garden--just right for summer.  The flowers are stamped in VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit & Turquoise Gem.  I made a frame using Spellbinders Labels 10 & Classic Ovals. To add some texture I used my old Kewl tool to sponge on white pigment ink which I then embossed.  Just added pearls & the card was done.  Thanks for your visit--I always appreciate hearing from you.

11 comments:

  1. beautifully done Greta. Love the colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shaped card Greta, soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful showcased of the flowers, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greta, this is gorgeous! And very summery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning shaped card, and those flowers...swoon! Eye-catching, soft, pretty...LOVE this!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design!!!Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your BEAUTIFUL design!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week Greta!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to add some texture! love how that looks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Greta - love those peachy flowers and the tiny pearl accents! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.