Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Impression Obsession Last Minute Gifts

Didn't want to miss the Impression Obsession challenge, so pulled out my newest IO products--Vintage Ornaments stamp set & matching dies.  
I stamped the beautiful flourish ornament 3 times in Delicata Silvery Shimmer & used the matching die. Haven't used my gel pens lately, so pulled out the red one to add just a bit of color. Before attaching them to form a 3D ornament, I spritzed with Perfect Pearls.  
This is my first time to make a 3D project & even though it's really simple, I think it'll be fun to attach to a gift bag.  I'm also entering CropStop & Word Art Wednesday.  Hope you're enjoying the holiday week. Thanks so much for stopping by.

16 comments:

  1. Lovely ornament...just beautiful Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Greta, what a super idea for an ornament! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, this is amazing, Greta, and I'll bet it's truly beautiful in person! Whoever gets it on a bag will keep it for an ornament! Wishing you all the best in the new year! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful ornament!Awesome stand to display it too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is nifty!! I have a couple of ornament die I could do this with. Thanks for the awesome inspiration Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful ornament Greta, love this. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Hugs, Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, wow, WOW!!! what a gorgeous ornament, greta!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty indeed Greta.

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is a keeper. It would look fantastic on the tree next year. You have time to make 100 more just in case you use my idea! It is truly a beautiful ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ornament!!Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful 3:D bulb ornament, Greta!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. it is so delicate and beautiful my Friend!
    I hope you are having a wonderful and sweet holiday!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ornament - I like the touch of red you added!
    Thanks for linking up to the CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful 3D ornament Greta! Those touches of red with the silver are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! A very special ornament to keep and a lovely idea for gift giving :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Greata, I love how you made this dimensional! Thanks so much for joining us at IO stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by. If your blog address is in your profile or comment, I will visit you.